- All items are subject to prior sale
- Sales Tax must be charged on California orders
- Prices and availability subject to change without notice
- All prices, shipping & handling fees, quotes, etc. are in USD (check with your financial institution for current international currency conversion rates)
- We ship via USPS
- Standard (domestic) shipping = USPS Media Mail
- Expedited (domestic) shipping = USPS Priority Mail
- Domestic shipments are sent with delivery confirmation
- A few notes about International rates (ProTip: If you are an international customer and you’d like us to look at the item/s you’re interested in to see if there is any chance of reducing the shipping & handling fee, contact us BEFORE placing your order and make sure you are ASKING for not DEMANDING a reduction)
- We require insurance and/or signature confirmation depending on the value of the order, scarcity of the item/s, and shipping location
- If your order is heavy (over 2.2lbs), oversized, requires insurance, and/or requires signature confirmation, we will contact you to let you know if extra shipping & handling funds are required.
- We aren’t fancy pants people; we reuse boxes, paper, and packing materials. Saves us money, saves you money, and saves the planet. Sometimes we may use boxes that aren’t pretty (but that will protect your purchase beautifully).
We aim for complete customer satisfaction. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we want to hear about it. Let us know if something is wrong and we will do what we can to make it right.
- Contact us within 7 days of receipt if you wish, for any reason, to make a return
- All returns must have an authorization number (RA#) and must reach us, in the same condition as when the item/s left our warehouse, within 15 days domestic or within 30 days international after receipt of RA#.
- Rest assured, we never sell, rent, trade, or otherwise divulge your email address. Nor will we send you spam. If we do invite you to a mailing list, it’ll be one invitation to a double opt in list. Period. If you don’t opt in, you won’t hear from us again (except for any order questions and/or to send you shipping confirmation)
- We do not store credit card numbers. When you order direct you pay through Paypal (on their site) or by credit card using the Big Commerce Payment Gateway powered by SecureNet. When you order from us through ABE, Amazon & Biblio you actually pay them (they, in turn, pay us), so we never see your payment method or card information.
- Requests to falsify customs forms will result in cancellation of your order
- Prevalence of scams, lack of reliable package delivery, war, and civil unrest make it impossible for us to accept orders from certain international locations. Orders from these locations will be rejected.
- We have anti-fraud safeguards in place, and will pursue prosecution for all fraudulent orders, including reporting fraud to the FBI Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- Unfortunately, due to a few bad apples out there, we must state that we do reserve the right to refuse service.